Iowa Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Most workers in Iowa are covered under their employer’s workers’ compensation insurance in the event of an injury on the job or a work-related temporary or permanent disability. Policy coverage includes:
- Full injury-related medical care provided by an approved physician or health care provider
- Wage or salary pay while out of work recovering from a temporary partial or total disability
- Income ‘gap’ benefits after returning to work at restricted capacity and reduced earnings
- Permanent income benefits or lump-sum settlement for permanent partial or total disability
- Job skills training for a new job if unable to return to work in former capacity
If you were injured on the job in Iowa, you deserve to know a lawyer who will have your back. Carter Law Offices, P.C., in Des Moines, has been assisting injured workers with their workers’ compensation benefits and settlements for more than 25 years. We are proud of our record and commitment to the individuals and families who turn to us when they are facing an uphill battle against their employers and large insurance providers.
Call us to discuss any Iowa workers’ compensation concern, including:
- Why you should hire a lawyer, even if your case seems straightforward
- Denied initial claims and the appeals process
- What level of benefits you may be entitled to receive
- Your workplace accident and your injuries
- Work-related repetitive stress injuries
- Returning to work before you are ready
- Changing medical providers
Construction Accident Claims
We are particularly proud of our record helping builders and subcontractors in the construction trades throughout Iowa. If you suffered an injury while working on a construction site, trust our lawyers to work aggressively on your behalf.
We will review your work injury and accident to determine whether you have a valid claim against a third party to sue for additional damages on top of workers’ compensation. Third-party lawsuits may be filed against the property owner, a negligent manufacturer of a defective product or a negligent subcontractor working on the site.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
We do not charge upfront fees for our workers’ compensation services. Call toll free 888-845-5008 or locally at 515-557-1961 or send an email to schedule a free consultation with one of our Iowa workers’ comp attorneys today.